what we do
- to look after each animal as an individual and to give the best possible care
- to give a sympathetic, caring and helpful service to every client
- to keep our fees fair and affordable
- we're also committed to keeping ourselves up to date and everyone attends
meetings, courses and conferences
- we want to be a first class general practice to care for all your pets' needs
We've got good modern facilities for general surgery, including most non-specialist orthopaedic surgery, laboratory facilities for a range of diagnostic tests, digital x-ray equipment, ultrasound, dentistry and much more.
Hospitalisation and overnight care
If any overnight nursing care is needed we will usually arrange for your pet to be looked after at our emergency service provider VetsNow in Swindon. We do not provide continuous overnight care at our own premises.
If you have any questions about what we do please ask
…and if you need something which we don't do we can usually tell you where to find the help you need and help make the arrangements for you.